Our first two days in Santorini have been pretty overcast and it’s even rained, nonetheless I’ve taken to the streets of Oia with my camera and I’m here to take you along with me.
It’s a bit windy, too…
I hear the weather is going to cheer up for our last two days here, so hopefully I’ll have some more cheerful shots to share with you on my return.
Pin me for later:
In case you didn’t see our previous announcement, after years of hosting the #TravelTuesday link-up, Bonnie has decided to step away from her position as host. Please join us in thanking her for her contributions over the years and wishing her all the best in her endeavours!
Do YOU Want To Be The Next #TravelTuesday Host?!
We’re looking for the next travel crazy, social media savvy, bigger-than-life personality to become the new host and new face of the #TravelTuesday link-up! Nominations for yourself or others are still being accepted prior to a vote which will be open for all to participate in selecting a new host!
Minimum #TravelTuesday Host Requirements:
1. Love TRAVEL and have had an active blog for at least six months.
2. Be awesome (goes without saying, right?).
3. Able to commit to at least a year of being the anchor host. General responsibilities include: the generation of the link-up, promoting the link-up and participants on social media, and in all respects being the face and personality of the #TravelTuesday link-up.
4. Facilitate the nomination and rotation of co-hosts every three months as in the past.
5. If at the end of the year you are unable or unwilling to continue being the anchor host, you will be required to reopen the nomination and voting process of a new anchor host.
Please send your nominations along with a brief explanation as to why you would be a great #TravelTuesday anchor host to any of the three co-hosts listed below:
Diana: dianadegzz (at) gmail.com
Rachel: anestingnomad (at) gmail.com
Katrina: thriftygypsytravels (at) gmail.com