It’s definitely Autumn around here, and my work wardrobe could do with a very small overhaul. I’m all about translating fashion trends into something I can actually see myself wearing, particularly in my somewhat conservative office environment. This isn’t high fashion here folks, it’s just a normal person trying to clothe themselves on a daily basis. If that sounds like you too, then you might like some of the things on my list.
1. // A beautiful leather strap watch in Autumnal hues.
2. // A tartan dress. One that doesn’t make you look like you’re just heading off to Erinsborough High.
3. // Seasonal shades for the eyes. I have this and – spoiler alert – it’s fantastic.
4. // A biker-style blazer to give your tartan a hint of grunge.
5. // The perfect berry nails.
6. // To match your floaty berry top.
7. // Oh look. Some more tartan.
8. // A warm jumper for overly air-conditioned offices.
9. // More berry shades. Avoid looking like cabin crew by wearing with large jewellery and some…
10. // Distressed brogues to get you round trains, planes, and/or automobiles.
11. // A dainty rose gold ring for simple glamour.
12. // A basic top to play nicely with your tartan.
13. // Berry boots which are smart enough for the office but stand a chance in the weather.
14. // Seasonally appropriate note taking.
Can you tell I’m big into tartan and berry shades at the moment?!
What are you dreaming about this season?